Please note that I do not use all of them together LOL….I am a light make up person. But these are the essentials that I use whenever I do.
- I love eye lash curler. I think its one of the best inventions he he. (In the make up world I mean LOL)
- MAC Kohl Sticks in Black and Grey.
- Body Shop Blush (in natural tone) – No. 10 Fard A Jous
- Maybelline Mascara – XXL and Full n Soft, (Even Colossol volume is good)
- Lip Balm – Any would do, I am currently using The Little Green Tin by Superdrug
- Elizabeth Arden Dual Lip Gloss in Naturals- Sunset and Sunrise ..(LOVE IT! Its yummy too lol)
- MUST HAVE : Lancome Star Gloss – Clear Lip Shine without any bling or tint. Louuvvvee It.
- My Favourite Lipsticks : Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick – Dune Rose No.11 and The Body Shop No.56 (YUM) and CK No. 204 Abstract – Delicious Truth
- For make up remover I use : The Body Shop’s Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover OR Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover.
I am not bragging about any products. I just believe in wearing sasta clothes and good make up LOL….he he pasie bachao paise kharcho especially if you are on a shoe string budget like mine.