A peek into what’s in my bag…..
I am absolutely in love with this delicious River Island Black Quilted Shopper Bag which I have had for a year now but I cannot seem to get enough of it.
They had a very limited stock of these bags (Which were replicated A LOT…there were some downright cheap copies that I saw, and that totally broke my heart yet, I had the consolation that I picked the original at the right time and at the right place.) It is not a very expensive bag, I vaguely remember paying £30 for it and it is specifically from the River Island store in Liverpool (my favorite RI outlet so far). Enough about the bag. I must get to the point now…What is in it ?
These are the things I usually carry in my bag. I am sure this explains why I will never be seen with small bags. I think they are a waste of money (its a highly personal opinion, so those of you who like them please do not take offence)
- Spectacles w/ case (shiny golden one he he BLING BLING)
- Sunglasses (even though I hardly ever use them, I think it is always advisable to carry a pair.)
- House keys…The key ring is from Delhi Haat for Rs70 …its soo pretty ..(but chipped in a week 😦 …total raste ka maal saste mein)
- My ID card from work- whether its a weekday or a weekend it is always in by bag because I am so careless and I can’t afford to lose it.
- USB or Flash Drive – just random stuff like my resume, some pictures,a couple of songs and some other random stuff (I don’t even know what, havnt checked in aged)
- My phone and an extra cover for my BB, (I carry the hot pink case as an extra because even though I like it, but it can be really annoying at times so I use the original BB case)And unlike some people I CAN LIVE WITHOUT MY PHONE, I do NOT think it is an absolute necessity.
- My wallet (needs no explanation)
- Lip Balm – My green tin YAY
- A perfume. It could be any..I am not fussy but I do not like to carry around big bulky bottles. Something medium size does it for my bag 😉
- A couple of pens.
- Chewing Gum! A MUST MUST HAVE.
- My makeup pouch/bag or whatever it is.
- A pair of earphones (or ear plugs or headsets…I don’t know what’s the correct terminology…My Vocab is horrible…but I think headsets are the ones that rest on your head and outer surface of your ears…pffttttt..let it be)
- Some loose powder (I have never used it yet I have never bothered to take it out-I hoard)
- Tampons (that pink can)
- I also carry wet tissues or hand sanitizer(I am wondering why it is not in the picture..probably its somewhere in the bag)