So as the year draws to an end, it’s time to put together a new wishlist. I have (on purpose) kept the 2012 wishlist at the bottom of this page to remind me of how my wants have evolved over the past year. I have also checked off the things I did end up buying.
Coming back to 2013: I have noticed that my wishlist this year is really very personal in the sense that no one can fulfill it for me but myself. Did I not tell you how much I have evolved LOL
So here’s the version 3.0 – The Wishlist 2013
- Contingency Fund equivalent to three months of my current salary.
- iMac: Yes the Big Bad Boy!
- Start my legacy project:www.thedelhigirl.com (You can read about the what a legacy project is here)
- I have solitaires for my finger and ears…this year I want to buy one for my neck 🙂 Simple Pleasures of Life!
- Take a holiday with my mother. (This one should probably be the number 1 thing)
I am really excited to put achieving this wishlist in action. Fingers Crossed!
After the mediocre success of my last Wishlist (Read: Wishlist 2011) I decided to give it a try yet again. So here’s the Version 2.0 – Wishlist 2012. (You’ll see somethings are still there on this new list..but then I did not cross them off last year so I decided to carry them forward)
- My Own Apartment
- MAC Book Pro 13 or 15″
Tommy Hilfiger Signature Medium Bag -RM350 Blackberry Bold 4/Iphone 4 (A decision I am still in process of making) Ended up buying iPhone
Digital Camera Sony Cybershot 12+Megapixels (Ended up buying Canon)
- LV Speedy 30
- Burberry Wallet
That’s all that I have in my list this year! Yes, I am very shallow and Yes I am very greedy! Haa!